What is the best elemental staff in origins?
Wind Staff – Can be gotten early (like the Ice Staff), but can also take a long time depending on whether the robots want to co-operate or not.
How do I upgrade my Icestaff?
To upgrade the ice staff, you must place the staff inside a blue pedestal located in the Crazy Place. Head over to the blue pedestal, then place your ice staff on top of the pedestal. The ice staff will hover and float above the pedestal. Use a gun to slaughter as many zombies as possible in the Crazy Place.
How do you upgrade elemental staffs?
- Build the Staves. In order to upgrade a staff, all four staves must first be built.
- Equip a Staff. Select the staff that you would like to upgrade.
- Crazy Room Step. I call this step the Crazy Room Step because it is completed in that room.
- Element Step.
- Release the Orb.
- Charge the Staff.
- Equip the Staff.
Can you have more than 4 perks in Origins?
In Call of Duty Origins, there are a total of 9 perks that you can get during the game, but obtaining all 9 is not that easy; you must have a Golden Shovel and be in Zombie Blood mode to get them.
How do I upgrade my blue staffy?
Upgrading the Ice Staff. Navigate back to the Crazy Place. To upgrade the ice staff, you must place the staff inside a blue pedestal located in the Crazy Place. Head over to the blue pedestal, then place your ice staff on top of the pedestal.
How do you upgrade the Purple staff in origins?
- Solve the Puzzle – Shoot the Purple Triangles. Go to the Crazy Place and take note of the sequence of purple triangles by the purple portal area (shown in the image above).
- Turn the Electric Panel Dials.
- Line Up the Rings.
- Charge the Staff (Collect the Souls)