How do I get my boyfriend in the mood over text?
10 Clever Texts To Send Your Partner That’ll Get Them Hot & Ready For A Sexy Night
- Keep It Topical.
- Make A Game Of It.
- If You Can’t Take The Heat, Stay Out Of The…
- Say It With A Poem.
- Make A Long Day Into A Long Night.
- Get Their Heart Pumping.
- Just A Little Pick Me Up.
- Let Them Know You Aren’t Afraid To Get A Little Dirty.
What can I text my boyfriend to tease him?
5 Funny & Teasing Texts For Him
- I wake up to your morning breath yet I still fantasise about kissing you.
- No matter how much you annoy me, I’ll always love you.
- Let’s play a game.
- I know you’re at work but I just wanted to tell you that I’m not wearing anything.
- I’m on the toilet but thinking of you.
How do you drive a guy crazy over text?
10 Simple Texts That Will Drive Him Crazy For You!
- “I want to feel your lips so badly against mine.”
- “Your voice is so sexy, I’d do anything it commands me to.”
- “I just want your arms around me right now, to hold me tight!”
- “Hi baby!
- “Just want you to know that I’m lying in bed, naked, thinking about you!”
How do I flirt with my boyfriend over text?
130 Flirty Texts to Send a Guy You Like
- Hey, stranger.
- Morning, you!
- What would you say if I asked you to come over right now?
- I’m making the first move when it comes to texting, so I’m expecting you to make the first move when it comes to kissing.
- This is me asking you out.
- Nobody gets me like you do.
How do you tease in a flirty way?
Keep it to a couple light and non-sexual teases unless you take her on an instant date right then and there.
- Give her a silly nickname.
- Point out something embarrassing or nerdy about her.
- Mimic or mock her.
- Challenge her.
- Treat her like a child.
- Roleplay with her.
- Stereotype her in a humorous way.
How do you flirt with text examples?
Flirty Text Strategy #2: Be bold about how much you like them. -I’m not big on the whole “wait three days” thing, so I’m texting you now. -Seeing your name pop up on my phone screen makes me grin like an idiot. -I don’t have anything interesting to tell you, but I really wanted to talk to you.