How do I make a BPAY payment?
How to pay with BPAY
- Bill. Find the BPAY biller code and CRN on your bill.
- Bank. Log in to your online or mobile banking.
- Done! Select BPAY, your preferred account, enter the BPAY details, amount and payment date.
How can I pay my electricity bill in Australia?
You can pay your bill over the counter or over the phone with Australia Post. If you use your credit card, a merchant service fee may apply. To pay by phone, call 131 816 and have your biller code handy.
How do I call energy in Australia?
Need to get in touch? Our experts are here to answer any questions you may have.
- Live chat. Chat with us online. Our energy experts are here to answer any questions you may have. Live chat.
- 133 466. Give us a call. 133 466.
- Send message. Facebook Messenger. Monday to Friday 8.00am to 9.00pm AEST. Send message.
How do I BPAY over the phone?
Pay a new biller
- Log on to the CommBank app.
- Tap Accounts then choose the account you want to pay from.
- Tap Pay.
- Tap BPAY then Pay new biller.
- Tap the pencil.
- Enter your Biller code, Reference no. and Biller nickname then tap Done.
- Enter the Amount – enter a Description if you want.
- Tap Pay.
How do I get a BPAY number?
Where do I find it? A CRN is a unique number that the business that issued the bill uses to identify your account, or the invoice you are paying. You can find it in the payment options section of your bill — just look for the BPAY logo.
How do I pay my AGL bill with BPAY?
When paying via BPAY, you’ll need a Biller Code and a reference number. The Biller Code is provided by AGL and depends on your account particulars. Your Biller Code can be found on your most recent bill, on the bottom of the back page. We’ve partnered with PayPal to offer our customers the option to pay energy bills.
How do you pay gas and electricity?
You can pay your electricity and gas bills in many ways:
- Paying online or via our mobile app.
- Using our payment phone line.
- By Direct Debit.
- Smart Pay As You Go.
- Cash or cheque.
- Paying by a bank transfer or from abroad.
How can I speak to Australian energy in Australia?
1. Speak to our customer service team
- For residential customers, call 133 466. Monday to Friday 8.00am to 7.00pm AEST.
- For small business customers, call 1800 146 749. Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm AEST.
- For large business customers call 1300 362 466.
- For language assistance, call 1300 622 718.
Does EnergyAustralia have live chat?
To get in contact faster, you can use live chat to talk to us now (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm AEST). If your query is related to billing, payment extensions or concessions, you can also reach out via My Account.
What is BPAY number?
The CRN is a unique 2–20-digit number that appears on every customer bill. You use the CRN to identify the account or bill to be paid, without providing any personal information about the customer. You can use CRNs like account numbers, putting the same CRN on every bill you send an individual customer.
Can I pay BPAY with credit card?
BPAY® payments can be made from transaction accounts or credit cards. Apart from making a single payment, you have the option to input multiple payments using the batch payment functionality. For individual payments made from a credit or transaction account, there will be a single debit for each payment.
What is BPAY biller code?
The biller code is a unique number required to process a BPAY® transaction and you can find it on your statement or on our website. Visit www.latitudefinancial.com.au, select the type of your card from the Credit Cards menu, then go to Payment Options and choose BPAY®.
Can I BPAY AGL?
How do I pay my AGL bill online?
Ways to pay your internet or mobile bill
- Online. You can pay your AGL telecommunications bill with a credit or debit card in My Account, opens in a new window, or on the AGL internet and mobile payments page, opens in a new window.
- The AGL app. You’re also able to make a payment through the AGL app.
- Direct Debit.
What is the best way to pay for energy?
Paying my energy bill by direct debit The most common and often the most effective method of paying your energy bill is to set up a direct debit. It means you don’t have to worry about making any payments yourself, as long as you have enough money in your chosen bank account to pay the bill.
Does EnergyAustralia have an email address?
EnergyAustralia Email Address For any customer enquiries about your EnergyAustralia plan, service, or account, you can email EnergyAustralia: EnergyAustralia Email Address: [email protected].