What are the 11 steps in creating a blog?
How to Start a Blog: 11 Steps to Creating a Successful Blog
- What’s the Point?
- Choose Your Name and Domain.
- Choose Your Website Host.
- Setup Your Blog.
- Install Custom Theme.
- Add Main Pages.
- Create, Create, Create.
- Build Your Social Media.
How do you start a blog in 10 steps?
How to Start a Blog in 10 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Pick a Blog Name.
- Step 2: Choose a Blog Host.
- Step 3: Customize Your Blog.
- Step 4: Protect Your Blog.
- Step 5: Add Standard Blog Pages.
- Step 6: Setup a Custom Blog Email Address.
- Step 7: Register Social Media Accounts.
- Step 8: Decide on a Blog Posting Schedule.
How do you start a blog in 7 Easy Steps?
How to Start a Blog in 7 Easy Steps
- Decide What Type of Blog You Want to Start. The first step in creating a blog is deciding what you want to write about.
- How to Make Money From Your Blog.
- Choose Your Blogging Platform.
- Develop Blog Content.
- Drive Traffic to Your Blog.
How do you start a blog in 3 steps?
It’s super easy, “techy” free and if I can do it, then I know you can do it too!
- 1 Figure Out What You Want to Blog About.
- 2 Choose Your Domain Name.
- 3 Choose Your Blogging Platform.
- 4 Choose Bluehost as Your Hosting Provider.
- Step 1: Choose Your Plan.
- Step 2: Choose Your Domain.
- Step 3: Account/Package/Payment Info/Password.
How do I publish my blog?
Write a new post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click New Post .
- Create the post. To check how your post will look when it’s published, click Preview.
- Save or publish your post: To save and not publish: Click Save. To publish: Click Publish.
How do I become a beginner blogger?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose a descriptive name for your blog.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free blog design template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post.
- Promote your blog.
- Make money blogging.
How do you become a beginner blogger?
How to Become a Blogger in 5 Simple Steps
- Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.
- Start your blog by adding WordPress.
- Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
- Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
- Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.
Which is better blog or vlog?
If you’re looking for popularity, you should definitely start a vlog. But if you’re looking to create a passive income online, improve your writing skills, generate high-quality traffic, you should start a blog. If you already have a blog, consider creating a YouTube channel to expose your brand to a new audience.