Are Hummels still worth money?
While most Hummels go for $50, some of them are worth a few hundred dollars, and rare Hummels can sell for up to 5-figures during auctions. If you have a Hummel figurine, but you’re not sure what it’s worth, stick around. It might be a hidden gem.
Is there a market for Hummels?
While modestly priced Hummels dominate the market, exceptional examples of these rosy-cheeked children can sell between several hundred to several thousand dollars. Some, such as the “Adventure Bound” figure group, have reached prices over $4,000.
Which Hummels are most valuable?
Top 8 most Valuable hummels figurines
- Appletree boy and apple tree girl :
- Adventure Bound :
- Not for you :
- Serbian Boy:
- Hungarian girl :
- Ring around the Rosie :
- School Boys :
- Schoolgirls :
What are Hummel figurines worth today?
Hummel Figurines with the Highest Value
|4.||Adventure Bound and Group Hummel Figurines||$10,000 – $15,000|
|3.||Letter to Santa Claus||$15,000 – $20,000|
|2.||Merry Wanderer||$20,000 – $26,000|
|1.||Apple Tree Girl and Apple Tree Boy||$15,000 – $32,000|
What is the current value of Hummels?
This iconic Hummel depicts a young boy with a bag in one hand and an umbrella in the other. Although recent versions are only worth about $200, early models from 1935 are extremely rare and often worth thousands of dollars.
Will Hummels ever be valuable again?
Younger generations have little interest in buying them. Most used Hummels now sell for no more than $75 in shops, with prices likely to continue to fall as more Hummels reach the market.
What is the best place to sell collectibles?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- eBay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
- Other Online Marketplaces.
- Online Dealers.
- Social Media.
- Specialty Sites.
- Build a Website.
What should I start collecting in 2021?
Best things to collect for investment
- Funko Pop figures. Lutsenko_Oleksandr / Shutterstock.
- McDonald’s items. Lenscap Photography / Shutterstock.
- Recent first edition books. Wan Fahmy Redzuan / Shutterstock.
- Cereal boxes.
- A first-gen Alexa (Amazon Echo)
- 2016 election newspapers.
- Instant photos.
- Designer goods from mass retailers.
What should I collect for 2022?
Classic cars, art, coins, and stamps are popular collectible items with a high potential ROI. But collectors also profit from baseball cards, celebrity memorabilia, watches, and old photographs.
What should I collect now in the future?
Why are Hummels so expensive?
The supply of Hummels just keeps growing as the generations that collected Hummels pass away, leaving behind thousands of their diminishing-value dust-collectors. Unlike the other collectibles mentioned above, Lladro figurines can start from a lofty price point.
What knick knacks are valuable?
33 Things In Your Attic that Could be Worth Real Money
- Pokemon Cards. Collectible cards are hot.
- Kenner Star Wars Toys.
- Sports Trading Cards.
- Magic: The Gathering Cards.
- Colorful Pyrex Dishes.
- First-Edition and Out-of-Print Books.
- Iconic Magazine Issues.
- Mid-Century Modern Furniture.
What are antique collectors looking for?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. Source.
- Hunting Decoys. Source.
- Depression Glass. Source.
- Original Paintings. Source.
- Postcards. Source.
- Barber Chairs. Source.
- Old Clocks. Source.
- Cast Iron Doorstops. Source.