How do I transfer pictures from my Nexus to my computer?
LG Nexus 4
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- On your PC, select Open folder to view files.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer to your PC.
- Drag the files in to the desired location on your PC.
How do I get pictures off my Samsung phone onto my computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions.
How do I put pictures from my Android onto my computer?
Transfer Photos via USB on Android 10 and Above
- Plug the phone’s USB charging cable into your PC or laptop, and then go to “Settings.” Tap on “Connected devices,” even though it shows Bluetooth below it.
- Select “USB” from the menu.
- Choose “File Transfer” from the list of options.
How do I get pictures off my Nexus 5?
How to transfer your photos from your Google Nexus 5 to your PC
- Transfer your photos using your USB cable from your Google Nexus 5 to your PC.
- Transfer your photos from your Google Nexus 5 to your PC via Google Photos.
- Transfer your photos from your Google Nexus 5 to your PC using the downloadable applications.
How do I connect my Nexus 7 to my computer?
Connect your Nexus 7 to the PC, then on the android screen swipe down the icons from the top left side of the screen. One of the boxes shown will say “USB for Charging”. Tap that box and select “Transfer files (MTP)”. Now your Nexus files will show up on the PC as they used to do before the upgrade.
How do I enable USB transfer on Samsung?
Tap on the USB Debugging checkbox to enable or disable USB….How to turn USB transfer on or off on Android devices
- Press the Menu key.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Applications.
- Tap on Development.
How do I connect my Nexus 6P to my computer?
Do the following:
- Connect your Nexus 6P to your computer via a USB port (keep it set on Charging mode).
- Click on the USB devices icon in your status bar (near the clock).
- Select “Open Devices and Printers”.
How do I download from my phone to a USB?
- 1 Launch the My Files app.
- 2 Locate the file you would like to transfer to your USB.
- 3 Long press the file to select and tap on either Copy or Move.
- 4 Head back to the My File homepage and select USB storage 1.
- 5 Select the folder you would like to save the file in, then tap on Copy here.
How do I transfer files from Nexus 5 to PC?
Connect Nexus 5X to Computer
- Plug the cable into your Nexus 5X and the PC. If you are using a Mac, download and install Android File Transfer.
- Swipe down the notification area on the 5X, and select “USB for file transfer”
- Select “File transfers“.
- A “Nexus 5X” option should appear under File Explorer (Windows).
How do I view files on my Nexus 7?
How do I transfer files to my Nexus?
- Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer’s file system.
- Go to the required folder in your computer’s file system.
- Highlight the required file and move or copy it to your phone.
Why won’t my Android pictures import to my computer?
They allow importing from your mobile device with only a few clicks. However, you may not be able to import your pictures by using these apps in some cases. It is mostly because of hardware identification issues. Likely, there could also be problems with the connection, permission settings, or the drivers.
Why I Cannot transfer files from Android to PC?
When the Android file transfer is not working, it might be due to the outdated Android version. If any updates are available for your device, then download and install the update. To check for updates on your Android phone, go to Settings ➜ System and click on System updates.