What port does UrBackup use?
The UrBackup Server uses ports 55413 and 55414 to communicate with Clients on the LAN. Port 55415 is used with Internet mode which is disabled by default.
How do I configure my UrBackup server?
- Download the UrBackup server and install it.
- Configure the path where your backups are going to be stored in the settings on the web interface (http://localhost:55414).
- Install the UrBackup client on the clients you want to backup.
- Specify the folders you want to backup on the clients.
How do I restore using UrBackup?
How to restore: Select “Restore components” on the tray icon and choose the time and VMs to restore, then restore. You can also run cd “C:\Program Files\UrBackup” then UrBackupClientGUI.exe restoreWindowsComponents in a command window to get this restore screen.
How do I update my Urbackup server?
- Before the upgrade please shut down your server and create a copy of C:\Program Files\UrBackupServerrbackup (Windows) or /var/urbackup (Linux), so you can roll back to 1.4.x in case the upgrade process fails.
- 2.0.x server with 1.4.x client full compatibility.
How do I restore a Hyper-V virtual machine?
To launch the Restore wizard, do one of the following: On the Home tab, click Restore > Microsoft Hyper-V > Restore from backup > Entire VM restore > VM files restore (VSV, BIN, XML).
How do I backup a Linux server?
Linux Admin – Backup and Recovery
- 3-2-1 Backup Strategy.
- Use rsync for File Level Backups.
- Local Backup With rsync.
- Remote Differential Backups With rsync.
- Use DD for Block-by-Block Bare Metal Recovery Images.
- Use gzip and tar for Secure Storage.
- Encrypt TarBall Archives.
How do I reimage my virtual machine?
Reimage a VM
- Log in to the Rackspace Technology Customer Portal and click Products > VMware Server Virtualization.
- On the list of virtual machines, select the virtual machine you want to reimage.
- Click Actions > Re-image VM.
- Enter any special instructions to include in the support ticket.
- Click Request Re-Image.
What is Hyper-V Replica?
Hyper-V Replica is a free disaster recovery tool in Hyper-V 3.0 that creates and maintains copies of virtual machines (VMs ). In the event of a catastrophic loss, an administrator can failover to the replica VMs and provide business continuity. The replication process involves a primary host and a secondary host.
Should you backup Hyper-V host?
This came to me from a discussion on Spiceworks recently. The original topic was a different matter, but the challenge I raised was that the Hyper-V host itself doesn’t need to be backed up, if you do Hyper-V well. As an important side note, definitely back up the VMs!
What is backup command in Linux?
Linux cp –backup If the file you want to copy already exists in the destination directory, you can backup your existing file with the use of this command. Syntax: cp –backup
What is ReaR backup in Linux?
ReaR is an open-source administration tool to create disaster recovery archives and bootable ISO images of a Linux server. By integrating with your existing backup solution, ReaR can be used as a backup and restore utility, as well.
Is Bacula an Open Source?
Bacula is a set of Open Source, computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
What is Reimage in VM scale set?
If you select reimage, it will remove the VMSS instance and replace it with a brand new one. This can be used if you are having issues with a single instance and want to essentially delete it and redeploy it.