How do I configure my adsl2+ modem router?
Connect the Modem-Router’s power cord into the back of the Modem-Router. Connect a telephone cable from the wall into the back of the Modem-Router. Find your new networking cable (it came in the box with your Modem-Router) and connect it to one of the LAN ports on the back of the Modem-Router.
How do I connect my N300 Wireless adsl2+ modem?
In the address field of your Internet browser, type http://www.routerlogin.com. To connect, you can also enter the modem router’s IP address, http://10.0.0.2. The wireless modem router user name and password are not the same as any other user name or password you might use to log in to your Internet connection.
How do I setup my N300 wireless router?
How to configure the wireless network settings on D-Link GO-RT-N300 router?
- Step 1 – Open the web browser the IP of the D-Link GO-RT-N300 router (http://192.168.0.1)
- Step 2 – In the Username field type Admin.
- Step 3 – Click on the Wireless option.
- Step 4 – In Wireless Basics, you must set the following:
- Wireless Network.
How do I use a wireless N300 router?
Press the WPS button on the router. 2. Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on the client device, or follow the WPS instructions that came with your wireless device to complete the WPS process. The device will then be connected to your router.
How do I reset my D Link Wireless n300 adsl2+ modem?
There is a factory-reset button located at the back of theDSL-300T….
- Open up a web browser and type in theIP address of the DSL-300T (default is 192.168. 1.1). PressEnter.
- Enter the Login nameand password (default is admin/admin).
- Click on the Tools tabat the top.
- Click on the Restorebutton to factory reset on the unit.
How do I access my Netgear N300 router settings?
Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to your router’s network. Enter routerlogin.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. The router login window displays. Enter the router admin user name and password.
How do I configure my D-Link router?
Setting up a D-Link Router
- Open the router in a new browser tab. Open your browser and navigate to http://192.168.0.1, the default IP address of the D-Link router.
- Enter the D-Link router password.
- Setup a strong password.
- Select your Timezone.
- Configure your internet connection.
How do I configure my ADSL router for cable broadband?
Go to Advanced Setup first, then click LAN and then change the IP address 192.168….
- Unplug the cable between your computer and Tenda router.
- Find the name of your wireless network, the SSID you set it before.
- Type in the correct security key to connect. When it shows connected, you can use wifi now.
How do I configure my Dlink router?
How do I reconfigure my Dlink router?
How do I reset my router to factory default settings?
- Step 1: With the router on, insert the end of a paper clip into the pinhole highlighted below.
- Step 2: Hold the paper clip down for 10 seconds and release.
- Step 3: The unit will reboot automatically. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the unit has been reset.
How do I change my Dlink router settings?
To change your wireless settings manually through the web interface:
- Open a web browser and go to http://dlinkrouter.local or http://dlinkrouter.
- Enter the device password(this is blank by default), then log in.
- Go to SETUP > Wireless Settings to adjust your wireless settings.
What is wireless configuration?
Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC), also known as Wireless Auto Configuration, or WLAN AutoConfig, is a wireless connection management utility included with Microsoft Windows XP and later operating systems as a service that dynamically selects a wireless network to connect to based on a user’s preferences and various …