How do I fix borders in Word 2010?
Modify a border
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click the Page Layout tab.
- In the Page Background group, click the Page Borders option.
- In the Borders and Shading window (shown below), if not already selected, click the Page Border tab.
- Make the desired changes to the border that is currently set for the document or page.
Where is Border option in MS Word 2010?
Add Borders to Page Step 1 − Click the Border Button to display a list of options to put a border. Select the Border and Shading option available at the bottom of the list of options as shown in the above screenshot. This will display a Border and Shading dialog box.
How do you change the border margins in Word 2010?
- Step 1 − Open the document the margins of which need to be set.
- Step 2 − Click the Page Layout tab, and click the Margins button in the Page Setup group.
- Step 3 − You will have to display a Page Dialog Box as shown below where you can set top, left, right and bottom margins under the Margins Tab.
How do I download a border in Word 2010?
Downloading via Word
- Click “Start,” “All Programs,” “Microsoft Office” and then “Microsoft Word 2010.”
- Click “Insert” and “Clip Art.”
- Click “Include Office.com Content” to enable downloading.
- Type “Borders” into the search box and click “Go.”
How do I adjust page borders?
Add a border to a page
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- Make selections for how you want the border to look.
- To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
- Select OK.
How do I create a custom border in Word 2010?
Create a Page Border in Word
- Open Word and click on the Design tab. Under Page Layout, click Page Borders. Click Page Border in the Borders and Shading window.
- Select the Custom option from the list of choices. This is when the real fun begins.
- Click OK to create the border.
Where is border in MS Word?
Go to Design > Page Borders. In the Borders and Shading box, design your border: Under Setting on the left, choose the border style you want. If you want to remove a border, select None.
How do you change border margins?
On the Page Layout tab, click Margins in the Page Setup group, and then click Custom Margins. On the Margins tab, increase the bottom margin to at least 0.67″, and then click OK. Note The formatting of the document may be affected when you change the margin settings.
How do I change page borders?
How do I download a border template in Word?
To download a border image, click on one of the Download buttons. The Add this file to a project dialog opens. Choose a project to add the file into or create a new project. Then, click Add & Download.
How do you change borders in Word?
Go to Design > Page Borders. Make selections for how you want the border to look. To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
Where is page Border option in Word?
For Office 365 and Office 2019, open a Word document and click the “Design” tab in the ribbon. If you have an older version of Office, click the “Layout” or “Page Layout” tab instead. From here, click the “Page Borders” button, in the “Page Background” section of the ribbon.
How do I add decorative borders in Word?
How do I insert borders in Word?
What is border in MS Word?
In Microsoft Word, borders are the set of lines, design shapes, images, text boxes, boundaries, and colorful graphics that are added in Word to make documents more attractive and beautiful. Using a page border, you can customize the style and thickness of the page.
How do I reduce borders in Word?
Go to Design > Page Borders. In the Borders and Shading box, on the Page Border tab, select the arrow next to Apply to and choose the page (or pages) you want to remove the border from. Under Setting, select None, and then select OK.