What authenticator app does Blizzard use?
Battle.net Authenticator – Blizzard Support.
Can I use Google authenticator for Blizzard?
Blizzard’s Battle.net service uses a different two-factor authentication implementation – Blizzard offers their own mobile app instead of using Google Authenticator.
How do I set up my mobile authenticator blizzard?
Go to Security > Set up Authenticator (or Account Overview > Add Authenticator) Skip the download because you already have the app on your phone. Select “Other Options: Set up a mobile authenticator” Enter the security code sent to your Battle.net email.
How do I use authenticator app on Android?
Set up Authenticator
- On your Android device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap the Security tab. If at first you don’t get the Security tab, swipe through all tabs until you find it.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Do Blizzard Authenticators still work?
As of 2019, the physical authenticator devices are no longer manufactured and offered by Blizzard Entertainment.
How do I add Battle.net to Google authenticator?
Attaching a Battle.net Authenticator to Multiple Accounts
- Log in to the Account Settings of your second account.
- Go to Security > Set up Authenticator (or Account Overview > Add Authenticator)
- Skip the download because you already have the app on your phone.
- Select “Other Options: Set up a mobile authenticator”
How do I add Battle.net to Google Authenticator?
What do I do if I lost my Battlenet authenticator?
Call Blizzard. The first step is to call Blizzard to get the authenticator removed from your account. This is because you can’t log into your Battle.net account without an authenticator (and if you had an authenticator right now, you’d not need to change it, would you?).
How do I get my Battle.net Authenticator code?
Log in to the website or Battle.net Desktop App. Look for the request code, which is combination of 4 numbers and letters. Look on your mobile app for the option to Approve or Deny. If the code matches, click on Approve.
Why is Blizzard authenticator not working?
Make sure you have enough free space on your device. Try removing and reattaching your Authenticator. Uninstall the app, restart your phone, then reinstall the Authenticator. Clear the Authenticator’s Data and Cache from your device’s app manager, restart the app, and try again.
What is the best Authenticator app for Android?
The 5 Best 2FA Apps
- Authy. Authy does it all: It’s easy to use, supports TOTP and even comes with encrypted backups.
- Google Authenticator. Google Authenticator is the app that started it all, and it still works great today.
- LastPass Authenticator.
- Microsoft Authenticator.
How do I get my Battlenet authenticator code?
In the upper right-hand corner of the app, click the three vertical dots. It will open up the menu shown in the screenshot to the right. Press “Serial & Restore”. This is where you will find the Serial Number and Authenticator Code.
How do I get my authenticator restore code?
In the Accounts screen of the Authenticator app, tap the account you want to recover to open the full screen view of the account. In the full screen view, tap the option to scan a QR code to fully recover.
What do I do if I lost my Battle.net Authenticator?
What do I do if I lost my Battle.net authenticator?
Which is better Authy or Google Authenticator?
Google Authenticator and Authy are both reliable authenticator apps. People looking for a simple and easy-to-use app should get Google Authenticator. The same goes for users who want a higher security level in the two-factor authentication process.
How do I log into my Authenticator app on my new phone?
Sign in to your account using phone sign-in
- Go to your personal Microsoft account sign-in page, and then instead of typing your password, select the Use the Microsoft Authenticator app instead link.
- Microsoft sends a notification to your phone.
- Approve the notification.