What can I say to my daughter on her birthday wishes?
Short and Sweet Birthday Wishes for Your Daughter
- Happy birthday!
- I hope your special day is as special as you!
- Nothing lights up my world more than you!
- Wishing my sweetheart, a very happy birthday.
- May all your wishes come true today and every day.
- You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
What do you say in a 50th birthday wish?
Heartfelt 50th birthday messages
- We’re so lucky to have had half a century of wonderful, lovely, brilliant you.
- Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy birthday – here’s to 50 brilliant years, and 50 more yet to come.
- I can’t believe you’re 50 years old today!
- 50 years old, but 50 years young at heart.
What can I write in my older daughters birthday card?
Happy birthday my dear, may your day be filled with happiness. Happy birthday to my daughter! With each birthday that passes, you amaze me more and more. You have turned out to be such an intelligent, fun, and caring person who has so much going for them in life.
What do you say to a woman turning 50?
50th Birthday Celebratory Wishes
- Wishing you a fun-filled fabulous 50th!
- Hope your 50th celebration rocks—and kicks off and incredible year!
- May the next 50 be even better than the first.
- Wishing you life’s finest things at 50.
- Here’s to 50 years of incredible you…and an incredible 50 more!
What should I write in my daughter’s birthday on Facebook?
Heartfelt ‘Happy Birthday, Daughter’ Wishes
- “Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter.
- “Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my not-so-little girl.
- “Happy birthday to a girl who deserves it all.”
- “I still remember the moment I saw you for the first time.
- “Happy birthday to my forever built-in best friend.”
Is 50 a milestone birthday?
We Remember Milestone Birthdays More than Others The same can be said about turning 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100 years old vs. the adjacent years. The milestone birthdays are the ones we put in our mental scrapbooks.
What does 50th birthday symbolize?
Another reason the 50th birthday is widely celebrated is because someone turning 50 is more likely to: Be in good health. Be experienced enough to reflect upon their accomplishments so far.
Is turning 50 a golden birthday?
Turning 50 has also been considered a golden birthday year, and many people choose to decorate with black and gold. Any of the above ideas can be easily translated to a 50th birthday party—just go extra big on the 50th birthday invitation, golden birthday gift, and cake!
What is the significance of turning 50?
Turning fifty is a milestone in anyone’s life. It’s a sign of getting older, becoming wiser and receiving our AARP cards, also known as discounts that many learn to love. Fifty should be the time when we look at our lives and say, “Let the party begin, lets rock and roll!” and that’s exactly what I plan on doing.