Which jobs have the highest satisfaction UK?
Table 1: 15 Highest-Rated Best Job Titles for Job Satisfaction in the UK
|Ranking||Job Title||Job Satisfaction Score (out of 5)|
|3||Full Stack Engineer||4.32|
|4||HR Business Partner||4.30|
What is the happiest career UK?
Customer success manager A focus on the success and happiness of other people appears to be a recurring theme in this year’s happiest jobs. Customer success managers ranked highly too, with a satisfaction score of 4.2 on an average salary of £41,133.
What job is the happiest?
31 of the happiest jobs
- Teaching assistant. National average salary: $29,392 per year.
- Early childhood education teacher. National average salary: $39,022 per year.
- Sound engineering technician. National average salary: $40,254 per year.
- Event planner.
- Heavy equipment operator.
- Property manager.
What is the least stressful job UK?
Three examples of this low-stress job type are:
- Welder. National average salary: £29,232 per year.
- Vehicle technician. National average salary: £28,193 per year.
- Electrical technician. National average salary: £30,969 per year.
- Chemical operator.
- Pump technician.
- Water treatment specialist.
- Hand cutters and trimmers.
What is the happiest high paying job?
The happiest jobs that pay well include software engineers, high school teachers, nurses, medical assistants, and graphic designers. Most of these jobs pay an annual salary of more than $50,000.
What is a fun good paying job?
Take a look at this list of the 25 most fun jobs that also offer great pay for 2021.
- Animal Care and Service Workers. Median Annual Salary: $31,520.
- Interior Designer. Median Annual Salary: $56,878.
- Blogger. Median Annual Salary: $38,440.
- Master Lego Builder.
- Toy Designer.
- Marine Biologist.
What career is least stressful?
Some low-stress jobs come with good to excellent annual salaries.
- 10 Low-Stress Jobs. In its annual report, CareerCast considered 11 stress factors when ranking the jobs.
- Data Scientist.
- Medical Records Technician.
- Massage Therapist.
- Appliance Repairer.
- Diagnostic Medical Stenographer.
What jobs in UK are in demand?
10 Most in-Demand Jobs in the UK
- Delivery Driver. Average Base Salary: £20,055.
- Project Manager. Average Base Salary: £43,000.
- Store Manager. Average Base Salary: £29,250.
- Customer Assistant. Average Base Salary: £16,007.
- Store Assistant. Average Base Salary: £17,967.
- Software Engineer.
- Sales Assistant.
- Customer Service Advisor.
What is the easiest job that pays a lot?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What career has the highest depression rate?
The Top 10 Jobs with the Highest Rates of Depression
- Public and Private Transportation (16.2%)
- Real Estate (15.7%)
- Social Services (14.6%)
- Manufacturing or Production (14.3%)
- Personal Services (14.3%)
- Legal Services (13.4%)
- Environmental Administration and Waste Services (13.4%)
What profession has the highest burnout rate?
Teacher. According to THE Journal, teaching “has the highest burnout rate of any public service job,” attributed at least in part to problems with working conditions and access to technology.