Who is the best book for chemistry?
Best books for JEE Main Chemistry
- NCERT Textbooks (for Class XI and XII )
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee.
- Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon.
- Concept of Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee.
- Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins.
What are some good books for self studying chemistry?
Review of the Best Chemistry Books for Self-Study
- Focus on High School Chemistry Student Textbook – Best Overall.
- Chemistry: Concepts and Problems – A Self-Teaching Guide.
- Chemistry: The Central Science – Best In-depth and General.
- High School Chemistry Unlocked.
- A Self-Study Guide to the Principles of Organic Chemistry.
Should I read my chemistry textbook?
By Reading Your Organic Chemistry Textbook Prior To Lecture Doesn’t matter if it’s your textbook or professor teaching you the information. But as you read the textbook you will find that you do grasp some of the concepts. And while it may not all be crystal clear, it will still make some sense.
Can you self study chemistry?
You can self learn chemistry by reading a variety of chemistry books. The best chemistry books will help you understand the periodic table, chemical reactions, and chemical formulas. Additionally, you can learn the basic and advanced concepts of chemistry by taking online courses.
What is the basic chemistry?
Chemistry is the branch of science concerned with the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties and reactions, and the use of such reactions to form new substances.
Can I study chemistry on my own?
What is the easiest way to learn chemistry?
Below we’ll explore proven strategies and techniques that will, if applied, improve your ability to study and learn chemistry.
- Review and Study Material Before Going to Class.
- Seek Understanding.
- Take Good Notes.
- Practice Daily.
- Take Advantage of Lab Time.
- Use Flashcards.
- Use Study Groups.
- Break Large Tasks Into Smaller Ones.
How do you understand chemistry quickly?
How do you read a chemistry textbook and understand it?
Read each paragraph first, and then go back and outline or underline only the important material. Review your notes after you finish, briefly going over main ideas and examples. Make an effort to understand and retain the material by engaging as many senses as possible as you actively read.
Can I learn chemistry on my own?
How can I memorize chemistry fast?
How can I study chemistry by myself?