How do I select default value in HTML?
Select Default Value in HTML
- Use the selected=”selected” to Select Default Value for an HTML Element.
- Use the to Select Default Value for an HTML Element.
How can get default selected value of dropdown in jQuery?
Approach 1: First select the options using jQuery selectors then use prop() method to get access to its properties. If the property is selected then return the default value by using defaultSelected property.
What is default selected?
Definition and Usage. The defaultSelected property returns the default value of the selected attribute. This property returns true if an option is selected by default, otherwise it returns false. Note: If an option is selected by default, it is displayed first in the drop-down list.
What is the default value of input?
Definition and Usage The value attribute specifies the value of an element. The value attribute is used differently for different input types: For “button”, “reset”, and “submit” – it defines the text on the button. For “text”, “password”, and “hidden” – it defines the initial (default) value of the input field.
How do I change the default value of an input file?
How do I set the default cell value in Excel?
Fill a default value if the cell is blank with Go To Special
- Select the range you use, press Ctrl + G to open Go To dialog, click Special.
- In the Go To Special dialog, check Blanks option. Click OK.
- The blank cells have been selected, type the value you want, press Ctrl + Enter to fill in all selected blank cells.
How do you show the selected option in HTML?
How do you reset selection in HTML?