How much it will cost for Ooty trip?
|Gems of South Package||6 Days/5 Nights||₹33,600|
|Awesome South from Bangalore return via Coimbatore Package||6 Days/5 Nights||₹35,614|
|A Journey to Bangalore Mysore & Ooty Package||5 Days/4 Nights||₹33,041|
|A 6 Nights holiday to South Package||7 Days/6 Nights||₹41,462|
How can I go to Ooty from Mumbai?
There is no direct transport mode connectivity between Mumbai and Ooty. The cheapest way to reach from Mumbai to Ooty is bus to Bangalore, then bus to Ooty and takes 25h 15m. The fastest way to reach from Mumbai to Ooty is flight to Chennai International Airport, then bus to Ooty and takes 17h 5m.
How can I spend 5 days in Ooty?
- Day 1: Arrival in Ooty & some sightseeing on the way.
- Day 2: Ooty town sightseeing. Ooty Lake. Dodabetta Peak. Botanical Garden Ooty.
- Day 3: A half day tour of Coonoor & Toy Train Ride. Tea Garden, Coonoor. Sims Park. Dolphin’s Nose.
- Day 4: Drive to Avalanche Lake & Emerald Lake from Ooty town.
- Day 5: Drive back from Ooty.
Is 2 days enough for Ooty?
Ooty has ample sightseeing spots to be explored and its is not viable to visit all the places in two days, so we have designed Two Days Ooty Tour packages that proffers insights into Ooty’s enchanting landscapes covering the most compelling attractions of the majestic town.
What should I wear in Ooty?
What to Pack:
- Woollens and a warm jacket are needed all through the year in Ooty. While the days are relatively warmer, the nights are breezy and cold.
- An umbrella or raincoat to shield you from the rain.
- Motion sickness medication is recommended for those who are prone to sickness on winding roads.
Does snowfall happen in Ooty?
Ooty lies on latitude 11.4°N (I misspoke in the video) and is 1271 km away from the equator. It is within the tropical zone. It receives direct sunlight at a high angle, making it hot. Well, it doesn’t snow there!
How can I travel with no money?
Traveling Without Money: Free Accommodation
- House sitting for family or friends.
- Become a house sitting professional.
- Try a home exchange.
- Use social networks of free accommodation.
- Volunteer and get free accommodation (and sometimes food).
What is famous in Ooty to buy?
When to visit Ooty?
- Handmade chocolates: Rare treats of Ooty: Ooty is also popular for homemade chocolates.
- Fruits and Honey: Ooty serves the best and organically – grown strawberries.
- Aromatic Oils:
- Antiques, Jewellery, and Handicrafts:
- Lower Bazaar Road:
- Commercial Road:
- Tibetan Market:
Which is the hottest month in Ooty?
The hottest month of the year in Ooty is April, with an average high of 75°F and low of 54°F. The cool season lasts for 2.9 months, from June 13 to September 11, with an average daily high temperature below 66°F. The coldest month of the year in Ooty is December, with an average low of 46°F and high of 64°F.