Is Nokia C3 a touch screen?
Nokia C3-01 Summary Nokia C3-01 mobile was launched in October 2010. The phone comes with a 2.40-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 240×320 pixels at a pixel density of 167 pixels per inch (ppi).
Does Nokia C3 have fingerprint?
Advanced Technology. You’re all set with Android 10 software and the fingerprint sensor.
How good is Nokia C3?
Apart from decent build quality and a clean Android experience, the Nokia C3 doesn’t have enough going in its favour to justify this price. The performance is middling, battery life is weak, cameras aren’t good, and it looks a bit old-fashioned.
Does Nokia C3 have 4G?
Nokia C3 2020 offers an ample storage capacity of 32GB, which can be expanded up to 128GB. For the network and connectivity options, you will have 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, v4.
How do I turn on my Nokia C3 01?
Turn your phone on and off – Nokia C3-01 Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on. Key in your PIN and press OK. The PIN is used to protect your SIM from unauthorised use.
How do you use touch?
How to Use the Touch Screen (Touch screen equipped models)
- To click (tap) Tap on the touch screen once with a finger.
- To double-click (double-tap) Tap on the touch screen twice in quick succession with a finger.
- To drag. Put a finger on the desired point on the touch screen and slide the finger.
- To drag and drop.
How old is Nokia C3?
It is being advertised as an entry-level messaging and social networking phone, retailing at 90 euros before taxes. It was introduced on 13 April 2010 alongside the Nokia E5 and C6.
Does Nokia C3 have removable battery?
Nokia C3 is a made-in-India smartphone and comes with up to 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The smartphone runs stock Android 10 operating system out of the box. Nokia C3 boasts a 5.99-inch HD+ screen and is backed by a 3040mAh removable battery.
How long does Nokia C3 battery last?
Specs wise it’s more a smartwatch than a phone — Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage and a 500mAh battery for 2 days of battery life.
Does Nokia C3 support Jio SIM?
Nokia C3 does not support Jio GSM / HSPA / LTE at this time.
Is Nokia C3 a 3G phone?
Connectivity options on the Nokia C3 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4. 20, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
How do I remove SIM card from Nokia C3 01?
- Turn the back of your phone towards you. Slide the back cover upwards and remove it.
- Place your SIM as illustrated and slide it in.
- Place the back cover on your phone and slide the back cover downwards until it clicks into place.
How do I use fingerprint on my phone?
Setting up your fingerprint
- Tap the Settings icon on your Android device and tap Lock screen and security.
- Scroll down and tap Screen lock type.
- Add your fingerprint — follow the instructions on your screen and go through the wizard. You’ll be prompted to lift and rest your finger on the home button several times.
How do I touch my screen?
Is Nokia C3 VoLTE?
The Nokia C3 comes with a sturdy polycarbonate shell which handles any surprises that may come its way….Nokia C3 (Nordic Blue, 16 GB) (2 GB RAM)
|Network Type||4G VOLTE, 4G, 3G, 2G|
How do I turn on my Nokia C3-01?
How do I put the battery in my Nokia C3?
Insert SIM and battery – Nokia C3-01 Turn the back of your phone towards you. Slide the back cover upwards and remove it. Place your SIM as illustrated and slide it in. Place the battery in your phone (bottom first), matching the battery contacts with the phone contacts, and press it into place.