How do I get to my AOL login page?
1. Go to the main AOL page. 2. Click Login / Join in the upper right hand corner.
How do I get to my AOL inbox?
Step 1: Go to https://mail.aol.com and sign into your AOL inbox.
How do I add AOL to my home screen?
In the Settings menu, under Open With, click the circle next to A Specific Page or Pages. In the drop-down menu, select Custom. In the box provided, type in aol.com and then hit the enter or return key on your keyboard.
Why can’t I access my AOL email?
Please try again,” you may be using the wrong password to access your account. Reset your forgotten password online using the account recovery options you have available. If you’re using an older or outdated browser, such as Internet Explorer, you may need to access AOL Mail from a different browser.
Why can’t I get into my AOL Mail?
Can I still use my AOL email?
If you’re already connected to the internet and don’t use AOL dial-up, you can still access AOL software, email and several other services at absolutely no cost. Free AOL services include: Your AOL username and email account, accessible at mail.aol.com.
Why can’t I access my AOL Mail?
How do I get my AOL icon back?
Restore a missing AOL Desktop Gold icon or shortcut
- By the system clock in the taskbar, click the Expand icon. .
- Right-click on the AOL Desktop Gold icon. .
- Select Create Desktop Shortcut.
Is AOL desktop still available?
A: In 2017, AOL opted to shut down its self-contained AOL Desktop program for a more streamlined version of it, called “AOL Desktop Gold.”
How do I get my AOL email back?
Account and password issues Use the Sign-in Helper to locate your username and regain access to your account by entering your recovery mobile number or alternate email address. If you know your username but need to reset your password, make sure you create a strong password after you’re back in your account.
How do I reset my AOL account?
- Sign in to the AOL Account Security page.
- Click Edit next to the verification option you want to change.
- Click the Edit icon. next to the recovery option you want to change.
- Enter your new recovery info.
- Click Confirm.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your new info.
How do I recover my AOL account?
Recover a forgotten username
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter your recovery phone number or email address that you have access to.
- Click Continue.
- Click Yes, send me a verification code.
- Enter your verification code.
- Click Continue.
- Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
How do I reactivate my AOL email?
Account Management: Cancel or reactivate your AOL account
- Visit MyAccount.aol.com.
- Click My Services.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click Manage next to the plan you’d like to change.
- If prompted, verify your account.
- Under products, click Change Plan.
- Click Select Plan to choose a new plan.
- Confirm plan change.
Why is my AOL email not working?
This is usually due to problems on the mail server, heavy internet traffic, or routing problems. Unfortunately, other than waiting, you won’t be able to determine if the message is delayed or undeliverable. If possible, ask the sender to resend the message to see if you can get the message a second time.
Is AOL Mail having a problem?
Mail.aol.com is UP and reachable by us.