How do I reset my iPhone 5 with iTunes?
See Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I sync my iPhone 5 with iTunes?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Find out what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click Apply.
How can I restore my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. Open Finder and select your iPhone from the sidebar. If prompted, enter your passcode and tap Trust on your iPhone screen. From the General tab in Finder, click Restore iPhone to completely erase your device and reinstall the software.
Why can’t I sync my iPhone with iTunes?
Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more. If that hasn’t helped try signing out of the iTunes Store on the device and then try again. Otherwise see this post on erratic syncing. Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more.
What is iTunes for iPhone 5s?
Setup iTunes to sync, backup, or transfer contacts, photos, music, apps, calendars, books, movies, ringtones, and more. iTunes is the best way to organize and enjoy the music, movies, and TV shows you already have and shop for the ones you want to get.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone with iTunes?
2: Try to Factory Reset Your iPhone with iTunes Backups
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer with iTunes on it.
- Open iTunes and select the iPhone Management Screen.
- Select “Restore.”
- You must then connect to the same iTunes account that you used to set up your phone.
How do I turn on iTunes sync?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click Summary. Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.” Click Apply.
Where can I find iTunes Store?
In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences. Go to the General tab, select iTunes Store, then click Ok. Click the search field, then enter the song or album that you want to buy. Click the iTunes Store button in the upper-right corner.
What is iTunes Store on iPhone?
Apple’s online store for purchasing music, movies, TV shows, e-books, podcasts and audiobooks for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Apple’s App Store is also available from the iTunes store.