How do I send a letter to an inmate in Colorado?
Contact an inmate by E-mail JPay E-mail allows a person to send an electronic message to an inmate housed in one of our facilities. The e-mail will be printed by the mailroom and delivered to the inmate during regular mail rounds. To send an e-mail to an inmate please visit JPay to create an account.
What level is Limon Correctional Facility?
Level IV facility
LCF is an all male, Level IV facility with a capacity of 930 and inmates are housed in one of six general population living units which hold between 154 and 160 inmates. There are a total of 720 general population cells, 210 of which are double bunked.
How do I contact the Colorado Department of Corrections?
Contact Constituent Services
- By Email. Email us at [email protected] Please include: Your Name. Your Phone Number. Inmate Name (if applicable) Inmate DOC# (if applicable) Facility Name (if applicable)
- By U.S. Mail. Attn: Constituent Services.
- By Phone. 719-226-4569.
What can I send an inmate in Colorado?
Send Books and Magazines to Colorado Inmates Inmates in Colorado can receive new paperback books, magazines and newspapers from approved publishers such as Amazon.com. An inmate is allowed to have up to 2 books/magazines in his or her possession at any given time.
How many inmates are in the Limon Correctional Facility?
Limon Correctional Facility is located in Limon Colorado. It is a mixed custody facility that houses over 900 inmates.
Is Limon Correctional Facility on lockdown?
— The Limon Correctional Facility is on lockdown following an attack on a CO Thursday that left him seriously injured, KDVR reported.
How do you address a letter to an inmate?
On the first line, write the inmate’s name and booking number. On the second line, write the physical address of the jail, or the P.O. box where the jail accepts inmate mail. On the third line, write the city, state, and zip code.
How do I write a letter to an inmate?
General Rules of Writing an Inmate in Prison
- Write the full name of the prisoner.
- Include the prisoner’s ID number.
- Write your name and the return address on the envelope and in the letter.
- Choose the correct envelope size.
- Don’t put perfume on the letter.
- Don’t decorate the letter in any way.
How do I send a care package to an inmate in Colorado?
Colorado Monthly Package Program Family and friends can order a Monthly Package for their loved ones incarcerated in the Colorado Department of Corrections. Monthly Packages consist of food and hygiene products and all products presented have been pre-approved by the Colorado Department of Corrections.
How do I send a letter to an inmate online?
Just follow these easy steps to get started.
- Step 1: Create a Free ConnectNetwork Account. Visit our website by going to connectnetwork.com and then, click “Create Account” in the header.
- Step 2: Add a Contact.
- Step 3: Buy Messaging Credits.
- Step 4: Write to an Inmate by Sending a Message.
When was Limon Correctional Facility built?
The facility opened in 1991, and houses a stated maximum of 960 prisoners….Limon Correctional Facility.
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
|Location||49030 CO-71 Limon, Colorado|
|Managed by||Colorado Department of Corrections|
How many prisons are in Colorado?
The Colorado Department of Corrections runs 20 state-run prisons and also has been affiliated with 7 for-profit prisons in Colorado, of which the state currently contracts with 3 for-profit prisons.
How do you fill out an envelope to mail?
The address you are mailing to should be written as follows:
- Recipient’s name.
- Business’s name (if applicable)
- Street address (with apartment or suite number)
- City, State and ZIP code (on the same line)*