How do I connect my MagicINFO server to my Samsung TV?
Connect your device to the MagicINFO trial server
- Press the ‘Source’ button on the remote followed by the menu button.
- Navigate to ‘Play via’ and configure the ‘Play via’ option so it’s set to MagicINFO.
- Press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote, select ‘Network Channel’ by pressing the ‘Enter’ button on the remote.
How do I set up MagicINFO?
Set up the connection from the screen menu Select Connect to server. Click on save and the home button on your remote. You will return to the home screen, now choose the player. Select Network channel, MagicINFO will now be loaded.
How do I turn off MagicINFO on Samsung?
Uninstall Samsung Magic Info
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control.
- Go to “Change URL” in the top-right corner.
- Using the virtual keyboard or a USB attached keyboard, type in the following address and press “Done”. $DEL.
- Go to the URL Launcher and that’s it!
How do I turn off MagicINFO on my Samsung TV?
How do I get rid of MagicINFO?
How do I play a flash drive on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung TV: How do I Play Media Files in USB Devices?
- Please plug a USB storage device into a USB port at the back of your TV or the Mini One Connect of your TV.
- Press the Source button on your remote.
- Select the media file you want to play.
- Press the Enter button to show the control panel.
How do I install Magic info?
Basic installation MagicINFO
- Install PostgreSQL, please double check if you have the right recommended version. – Start the installation.
- Start installation MagicINFO. – Start the installation.
- Open MagicINFO. – MagicINFO needs to start on the background, this can take up to 5 a 10 minutes.
- Setting up MagicINFO.
Why won’t my Samsung TV read my USB?
If a USB device connected to the TV is not recognized, the list of files on the device is corrupted or a file in the list is not played, please connect the USB device to a PC, format the device and check the connection. QLED and SUHD TVs support FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file systems.
How do I add a device to my MagicINFO server?
Connecting a device to the MagicINFO server
- Set Language: Dutch not available, select English.
- Display Orientation.
- Auto power off: select OFF.
- Network setting, SKIP THIS STEP.
- Set date.
- Set clock.
- Play via: Choose MagicINFO.
- Device name: Choose a recognizable name, such as showroom_1 or Hallway_Videowall.
What format does a USB need to be for Samsung TV?
Supported Samsung Smart TV USB Drive Format In general, Samsung QLED and Samsung UHD TVs support FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file systems, while Full HD TV supports NTFS (read only), FAT32 and FAT16. These are the correct Samsung smart TV USB format.