Is there a Web version of WeChat?
Have you checked out Web WeChat? It’s available for all WeChat Users – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows. And is supported on multiple browsers. For example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
What is the website WeChat?
WeChat has been described as China’s “app for everything” and a “super app” because of its wide range of functions. WeChat provides text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast (one-to-many) messaging, video conferencing, video games, sharing of photographs and videos and location sharing.
How do I put WeChat on my desktop?
WeChat offers desktop apps for both Windows and macOS.
- Go to WeChat official site and click on the “Windows download” or “Mac download” icon.
- On the next screen, you can download the app directly from the website. Alternatively, you can also go to the Mac App Store or Microsoft Windows Store and download the app.
How can I add WeChat in my website?
If you have a PC website and wish for users to share certain pages to wechat. what you can do is generate a QR code for that link, thus when users scan the code with wechat’s scan function, the link would be opened within the browser inside wechat, and allowing users to use all wechat functions such as sharing.
Is WeChat only for China?
WeChat has 1.2 billion monthly active users worldwide, but most of those users are in China. Still, some Weixin users have chosen to switch to international accounts for a couple of exclusive features.
How do I change from Weixin to WeChat?
In order to switch your WeChat account to Weixin or your Weixin account to WeChat, you must first change the mobile number linked to your account and agree to the Weixin or WeChat terms, respectively.
Is there a WeChat for PC?
WeChat is available on PC as well, giving further use to the file sharing option as you’re able to share any file type. On PC it looks and feels the same as the mobile version, meaning you don’t get confused with how to use it.
Why WeChat Cannot use Web?
1) Clear all the data of WeChat by going to Settings > Apps > WeChat > Clear Data, then uninstall WeChat and reinstall it. 2) Make sure you have downloaded WeChat from the official app store. If not, you have to uninstall the old WeChat app and download it from the official Google Play store or Apple App store.
How do I log into WeChat Web?
How to login to WeChat Web?
- Go to WeChat Web.
- You will see a QR Code that you need to scan using your WeChat app on your phone.
- Open WeChat on your phone and go to the Discover tab.
- Choose the Scan QR Code option and point your camera towards the QR Code on WeChat Web.
- Confirm login and you are ready to start chatting.
Why WeChat Cannot use web?
Does China spy on WeChat?
What is the company’s known track record of protecting users’ data? WeChat allegedly censors private conversations automatically in real life, for both Chinese and non-Chinese users. In March 2019, a database of 364 million records of users from China was discovered on the Internet.
What is WeBeans?
In this update, WeChat also launched WeBeans—digital coins used for purchases on the app. With 1 Renminbi (¥RMB) interchangeable for 7 WeBeans, users can select a top-up amount of their choice. So far, WeBeans can only be spent on digital gifts in Channels Live.