What is device BCM20702A0?
The Broadcom BCM20702A0 driver is used for allowing specific Bluetooth components to properly communicate with your Windows 10 operating system. Think of it this way: there’s no possibility for Microsoft to natively include code for supporting every single piece of device out there.
How do I download BCM20702A0?
Method 1: Download the BCM20702A0 driver manually
- Step 1: Download the driver from manufacturer’s website. You can go to the website of the manufacturer, search for the driver of your device, then download it to your computer.
- Step 2: Install the driver via Device Manager.
Does HP Elitebook 8570w have Bluetooth?
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Wireless Technology.
Should I update OEM drivers?
Should you always install the newest drivers for the components, even if it’s an OEM machine? Yup, but really only if you’re having problems. Whenever I build new computers or reinstall the OS from scratch (personally or when I worked for an OEM) I always use the latest versions of the drivers from the manufacturers.
How do I fix a dongle driver error?
To do so:
- Open Device Manager.
- Locate the problem device with a yellow mark.
- Right-click on the device and click Update Driver Software.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software, then Windows will install the new driver automatically.
- Check to see if the driver is updated successfully.
What is a BCM2045A0 driver?
If you ever encounter the BCM2045A0 driver issue, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Chances are the driver for your Broadcom Bluetooth device hasn’t been installed properly, so you’ll need to download and install it by yourself.
When was the HP Elitebook 8570w released?
2012: May 9: 2170p, 2570p, 8470p and 8570p, 8470w, 8570w and 8770w, Folio 9470m announced.
Does HP Elitebook 8570P have Bluetooth?
The HP Elitebook 8570P (G8Z69PA) promises a massive 8.5 hours of backup with a 6 cell Li-ion battery. Connectivity options include Ethernet port, two USB 3.0 slots, one USB 2.0 port, WLAN, Bluetooth v4.
How do I fix Windows has stopped this device Code 43?
Fix graphics device problems with error code 43
- Tap and hold or right-click the Start button, and then select Device Manager.
- On the list of devices, find the device that’s having driver problems (it will often have a yellow exclamation point next to it).
- Select Driver, and then select Update Driver.
Why does my PC not have Bluetooth?
If you don’t see Bluetooth, select Expand to reveal Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth to turn it on. You’ll see “Not connected” if your Windows 10 device isn’t paired to any Bluetooth accessories. Check in Settings. Select Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .
How do I update my Dell Bluetooth driver?
To download and install the Bluetooth drivers on a Dell computer, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Browse to the Dell Drivers & Downloads website.
- Identify your Dell product.
- Click Check for Updates to allow Dell to automatically find driver updates for you.
Is EliteBook laptop good?
We’ve tested dozens of business laptops over the years, and HP’s EliteBook 840 G7 is the best for most people: It’s lightweight, it has plenty of ports, it offers all-day battery life, and it comes with a great, reliable keyboard and trackpad.