What is the average of Scooty es?
around 68 kmpl
What is the mileage of TVS Scooty ES? TVS Scooty ES gives around 68 kmpl mileage.
Which TVS Scooty model is best?
- TVS Jupiter. Price. Rs. 68,571 – 82,346*
- TVS Jupiter 125. Price. Rs. 78,175 – 85,075*
- TVS iQube Electric. Price. Rs. 1.61 – 1.66 Lakh*
- TVS Scooty Zest. Price. Rs. 67,016 – 68,693*
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus. Price. Rs. 60,334 – 63,234*
- TVS XL100. Price. Rs. 43,041 – 54,160*
- TVS NTORQ 125. Price. Rs.
- Price. Rs. 71,432 – 73,177*
Which TVS Scooty is best for ladies?
TVS Scooty Zest is the 110 cc Scooty for girls with the fastest pick-up,largest storage,easiest road handling and best class mileage. Scooty Zest is available in five colors with comfort riding and a combination of class-leading features and style.
What is the difference between Scooty Pep and Pep Plus?
67,016 which is Rs. 6,682 costlier than base model of TVS Scooty Pep Plus priced. 60,334….TVS Scooty Pep Plus vs TVS Scooty Zest Summary.
|Scooty Pep Plus Glossy||Scooty Zest Gloss|
|Max Power 5.4 PS @ 6500 rpm||7.81 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Fuel Type Petrol||Petrol|
|Colors Scooty Pep Plus Colors||Scooty Zest Colors|
|Brakes Front Drum||Drum|
Which Scooty gives best average?
Best Mileage Scooty in India 2022
- Suzuki Access 125, mileage 64 kmpl.
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus, Mileage 68 kmpl.
- Hero Pleasure plus, Mileage 62kmpl.
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125, Mileage 62 kmpl.
- Honda Activa 6G, Mileage 55 kmpl.
- Some other highest mileage scooty.
Which Scooty has maximum mileage?
Check out the top ten BS6 scooters available in India that offer the highest fuel economy figures
|Top 10 Most Fuel Efficient BS6 Scooters In India|
|Model||Fuel Economy||Price (ex-showroom, New Delhi)|
|Honda Activa 125||60 kmpl||Rs. 68,997|
|Yamaha Fascino||58 kmpl||Rs. 67,230|
|Honda Dio||55 kmpl||Rs. 61,497|
Which Scooty is best for long drive?
Unicorn. Rs. 1.02 Lakh.
Which Scooty is best for 4.5 feet girl?
The most short-rider friendly scooter on sale in India is TVS Scooty Pep Plus. With a seat height of 760mm, the scooter is apt for riders having a height of close to 5 feet. The Scooty Pep Plus is primarily aimed at female riders and is one of the easiest to ride scooters currently available for sale in India.
Which is the lowest height scooter in India?
The Pep Plus tops the list of low height scooty in India, with the seat height going as low as 760 mm only! This means, anyone around 5 feet tall can ride it easily and comfortably.
Which is the best scooter in India?
What Are the 10 Best Scooties in India?
- TVS Jupiter 125 |Starting from: ₹ 88,600.
- TVS Ntorq 125 | Starting from: ₹ 88,400.
- Honda Activa 125 | Starting from: ₹ 85,400.
- Honda Activa 6G |Starting from: ₹ 81,500.
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 |Starting from: ₹ 79,200.
- Hero Pleasure + |Starting from: ₹ 74,600.
Which Scooty is best for ladies 2021?
List of the best scooty to buy for females in 2021-2022
|Vespa VXL 125||Rs. 1,16,208||40 kmpl approx|
|Yamaha Fascino 125||Rs. 763,646||50 kmpl approx|
|Honda Activa 6G||Rs. 70,331||50 kmpl approx|
|Honda Dio||Rs. 68,280||48 kmpl approx|
Which is the lowest price scooter?
TVS Scooty Pep+
At a starting price of Rs 58,934 (ex-showroom), the TVS Scooty Pep+ is currently the cheapest scooter in the market. The scooter is offered with an 87.8 cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that belts out 5.4 PS of max power and 6.5 Nm of peak torque.
Which is the lightest Scooty for ladies?
Women’s Day Special: Top 5 Lightest Scooters Of 2021
- Suzuki Access 125. The Suzuki Access 125 is by far the best selling 125cc scooter we have had for a long time now.
- Hero Pleasure Plus.
- Yamaha Fascino 125.
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus.
- Hero Electric Optima LX.
Which is best light weight Scooty for ladies?
Best Lightweight Scooty for Ladies
- Honda Activa 6G. The Honda Activa 6G, packed with a BS6 motor, is one of the best scooters for ladies in India.
- Hero Pleasure Plus. Pleasure Plus from Hero MotoCorp is an ideal scooty for female riders.
- Yamaha Fascino 125.
- TVS Scooty Pep+